As there are more than 362 million users of mobile phones in India, SMS is provides you to reach a wide spectrum of people. Therefore we provides variety of options to reach to them. SMS also being used to easy your work as reminder, status and notifications.
These facility is getting popular as ensure reaching to customer with most cost effective. It will reduce cost of your advertisement and promotions drastically.
These SMS are being used by customers in
o Integration with attendance systems
o School closure notifications
o Fee reminders
o Password Reset Notifications
o Server Downtime Notifications
o Integration into ERP Systems
o New Schemes
o Loyalty Program Integration
o Festive Offers & Promotions
o Shipment Confirmations
o Hotel Booking Confirmations
o Tour Plan Confirmation
o Reservation Details
o Notification of Special Events
o Promotional Offers
o Service Reminders
o Invitations for Test Drive
o Event Updates
o Meeting Invitations
o Membership Renewal Alerts
o Promotional Campaigns
o Payment Reminderss
o Announce Property Launches
o Job Openings
o Interview Schedule Notifications
o Interview Reminders
• Group SMS: - Send a generic message to all recipients or custom message to each recipient based on a template. With our scalable and robust interface, you can send thousands of SMS messages per second based on your business needs. Schedule messages to go at a particular date & time, or setup recurring campaigns.
• Short Code: - SMS Short code service is primarily used for lead generation or receiving feedbacks from the customers. In a shared short code environment every company which wants to avail this service will be provided with a Keyword (Keyword is an unique identifier for your company on our shared short code. e.g. if, your companies name is XYZ Ltd and you took a keyword say XYZL on our 56767 short code or 56161 short code then every message which starts with XYZL and a blank space will be forwarded to your panel. In short we recognize the incoming messages on the basis of keywords and forward it to the respective companies account).
• Validity: - MTT’s Understand that each business require time to adopt/spread changes/voice. Therefore we do not limit you with timeframe. MTT’s provides unlimited validity to their clients to use, experiment on this as much as possible to take maximum benefits.
• Pay per Usage: - With our transparent pricing and billing, you only pay for what you use. We do not ask for any monthly charges, maintenance fee. No software to buy or download. No Charges for Invalid Numbers.
• Delivery: -
• Freedom of Language: - MTT’s believe that every person feel belongings in their language. Here we provides to freedom to send SMS in your own language. Our platform support 18 languages of India.
• Number of Letters: - MTT’s panel help you to present your message effectively. You can send up to 800 letters in a SMS.
• Template: - There is always hard to write same content again and again.
• Contact Book: - There is always requirement of contact to send SMS. Getting free from every time write them or upload a file process, you can save your contacts. Even you can import through excel file.
• Custom Customer ID: - This is the name or number which flashes on the recipient's mobile phone when they receive an SMS Text message. Most GSM Networks/Operators accept up to 6- character Alpha-Numeric String as Sender Identification. MTT’s provides facility of choosing your own sender ID.
• API Integration: - An Application Programming Interface (SMS APIs) is one way to connect to MTT’s Messaging Platform. SMS API provides an easy, efficient and flexible option to integrate with your website / application, facilitating auto-generated SMS Text messages to be delivered to the intended recipient’s mobile phones. This method does not require MTT’s Software Platform at your Enterprise/Data Center site.
• Delivery Report: - MTT’s offers instantaneous and dynamic delivery reports (also known as CDRs) to let you know the status of the SMS Text messages you have sent out, in a very easily understandable format. In addition, you can also download the reports into a Microsoft Excel worksheet for greater analysis.
• Charges: - We charge only for delivered SMS. Not delivered are not being charged.